- CP 189 is a sinking type fish feed specially formulated for Common carp and Nile tilapia farming
CP 189 Key Features:
- CP 189 is made from high quality and carefully selected ingredients.
- CP 189 contained high quality nutrition with appropriate protein content for the optimum growth of Common carp and Nile tilapia.
- CP 189 contained strong attractant which stimulate fish appetite for faster consumption and easy digestion.
- CP 189 is specially formulated for intensive farming of Common carp and Nile tilapia.
- CP 189 is produced under strict quality control and supervision to guarantee best product result.
Specification, Nutrition Facts, and Dosage
|Product code||Type||Size (mm)||Package (kg)||Crude protein (%)||Crude lipid (%)||Crude fibre (%)||Moisture (%)||Fish size (gr/fish)||Feeding rate (%)||Feeding frequency: times/day|
|CP189-2||Sinking||2,3 - 2,7||50||26 - 28||4 - 6||5 - 7||11 - 13||5 - 20||7,0 - 5,0||5-6 times/day|
|CP189-3||Sinking||3||50||26 - 28||4 - 6||5 - 7||11 - 13||20 - 1000||5,0 - 2,0||4-5 times/day|